The Alcoholic Toast
TO YOU AND HERE'S TO ME
FRIENDS WE'LL ALWAYS BE
IF BY CHANCE WE SHOULD DISAGREE
THE HELL WITH YOU AND HERE'S TO ME"
BE A FRIEND
"Be a friend.
You don't need money: Just a disposition sunny;
just the wish to help another get along some way or other;
Just a kindly hand extended out to one who's unbefriend; Just the
will to give or lend, this will make you someone's friend.
Be a friend. You don't need glory. Friendship is a simple story.
And so...Be a friend. The pay is bigger (Though not written by a figure)
than is earned by people clever in what's merely self-endeavor.
have friends instead of neighbors for the profit of your labors;
You'll be richer in the end than a prince, if you're a friend."
Tune into Gmmy Radio
Music Of The 30's, 40's 50's And Classical
Click On To Listen ...
Or Download Winamp Free at Our Gmmy Radio Website
Also Visit Our 100 Award Website
Golden Music Memories Of Yesteryear
20 Questions Below That Only You Can Answer
Are you an alcoholic?
To find out, ask yourself the following questions,
and answer them as honestly as you can:
YES-NO1. Do you lose time from work due to drinking?
2. Is drinking making your home life unhappy?
3. Do you drink because you are shy with other people?
4. Is drinking affecting your reputation?
5. Have you ever felt remorse after drinking?
6. Have you gotten into financial difficulties as a result of drinking?
7. Do you turn to lower companions and an inferior environment when drinking?
8. Does your drinking make you careless of your family's welfare?
9. Has your ambition decreased since drinking?
10. Do you crave a drink at a definite time daily?
11. Do you want a drink the next morning?
12. Does drinking cause you to have difficulty in sleeping?
13. Has your efficiency decreased since drinking?
14. Is drinking jeopardizing your job or business?
15. Do you drink to escape from worries or trouble?
16. Do you drink alone?
17. Have you ever had a complete loss of memory as a result of drinking?
18. Has your physician ever treated you for drinking?
19. Do you drink to build up your self-confidence?
20. Have you ever been to a hospital or institution on account of drinking?
To find out how you did, count your "YES" answers,
Are you an alcoholic?
If you answered YES to one of the questions, this is a warning that you may be an alcoholic.
If you answered YES to any two, there's a good chance that you are an alcoholic.
If you answered YES to three or more, you are definitely an alcoholic.
test questions are used by Johns Hopkins University Hospital,
Baltimore, Md., in deciding whether or not a patient is alcoholic.
Don't Let Anyone Remove
God And Prayer
Out Of Alcoholics Anonymous
From The Left 'Count' Frank, Center; Frank E. Dee, and Jimmy Campbell
E-Mail Jim Campbell
Or Frank E. Dee
I often wonder if the popular singer; Kate Smith was alive and still singing "GOD BLESS AMERICA" would the ACLU would also have stopped her from singing "GOD BLESS AMERICA?
Merry Christmas and God Bless You were an automatic acceptence to all.
Prayer is powerful, it Saves lives, Prayer Saves family togetherness. Prayer brings peace for those who pray! Prayer helps people live a clean spiritual life style. Prayer helps the Alcoholic and the Drug addicts to become free from their addictions!
This disgraceful organization, the ACLU, project their views as though they are against anything and everything that may pertain to the mentioning of PRAYER or GOD! And Congress is just as bad, for being puppets dangling under the strings of the ACLU, and voting not to pass the prayer amendment for our schools!
Back in 1941 when our American
Boys were called to go to war to fight Germany, and Japan, the American
people, and foreign allies and all students in our American schools were
asked to PRAY for our boys, to return home safely and for our Country,
to be at peace!? We were so proud to be able to pray for the support of
our men and women in uniform, and for our Country America to be at peace!