Salute Restaurant Prepares Italian Homemade
Dishes With A Touch Of Love From The Heart
By Frank E. Dee
When you hear the name of Racine, Wisconsin, you perhaps may identify Racine as the city where Johnson & Johnson Wax Company manufactures numerous products of various waxes and household cleaning products. However if your a tourist going through Racine, and inquiring about good homemade Italian food, then the city of Racine should be proud to recommend and direct tourists to a great dinning experience at the New Remodeled "SALUTE" Restaurant now seats 130 patrons. The Salute Restaurant is located in the downtown area of the City of Racine at 314 Main Street.
Since the opening of the Salute in 1990. The Salute Restaurant has been serving the best in Italian homemade foods. The congenial proprietors, John and Ida Alia of Kenosha, Wisconsin, are always on hand to greet you as you enter into a dimension touched with an Italian flair. For instance, as you enter the Salute Restaurant, there is another greetings of a combination of aromas which fills the New Large Plush entire establishment with numerous homemade delicious breath-taking Italian sauces.
But wait, until you catch the aromas of a dozen styles of pizza’s that will make your taste buds crave to dig into their delicious pizza, or a plate of their exquisite homemade pastas. The Pizza's Price range for Large $8.00, Med. $7.00, Small, $6.00.
Salute is a rare
unique Italian restaurant which is completely different than most Italian
restaurants. For instance. How many Italian restaurants do
you know of that have waiting lines to enter, that will be served FREE
PIZZA, while waiting to be seated? Salute does this, because they
take pride in honoring their customers with the best homemade Italian food
If it’s RAVIOLIS you desire. Try their Homemade handmade pasta pillows either stuffed with cheese or meat filling in a tomato sauce that will keep you coming back for more. And .. for the incredible low price of $9.95 you will have doubled your moneys worth, especially when you see the size of this platter.
Beside offering Gnocchi and Ravioli, "SALUTE" offers 8 other different style dishes of pastas. They are as follow:
· Penne/Spaghetti/Linguini, your choice of these 3 pastas served with meatballs and tomato sauce. Only $7.50, it’s more than you will be able to finish.
· Pasta Aglio Olio (Garlic & Oil) Linguini pasta with roasted garlic, oil and fresh herbs. At $5.95, you’ll be stuffed.
· Delicious Creamy Fettuccine Alfredo with delicately seasoned Alfredo Sauce. This is a real treat for $8.95.
· Tortellini Alla Panna, handmade, three-cheese Tortellini topped with a delicious white parmesan cream sauce. Only $7.25. You wont find this in any other restaurants for this price.
· How about Grilled Chicken Rigatoni Pasta? Served with Grilled Chicken with Broccoli and Mushrooms tossed in a parmesan cream sauce. It’s enough to feed two people, and for only $9.95.
· Linguini Carbonara, Pasta with cream, butter, garlic, prosciutto, ham, parsley and grated parmesan cheese. Only $10.95, and you’ll come back for more.
For the best in real Italian homemade traditional Cuisine. Try either their Pizzas, or Chicken dinners, Soups and various Antipasti Salads, and Veal specialties.
If its sandwiches hot or cold that suit you palate. Try their fresh Italian Large Focaccia rolls, with choice cut Italian cold cuts. And if its a hot sandwich you desire. Enjoy their succulent Eggplant Parmigiana, which consists of sauteed eggplant topped with tomato sauce and real mozzarella cheese. The Salute handmade meatball sandwich and sausage in tomato sauce is a meal in itself.
I repeat. If your
in the Wisconsin area of Racine. Stop in and treat yourself to a beautiful
Italian experience of Italian homemade cooking. You have not really lived
a dinning experience until you have dined at "SALUTE" Restaurant, where
the quality and the quantity is plentiful and the prices are low.
The NEW "SALUTE" Restaurant deserves more than just a 10 rating.
It’s far above a 10.